Terms & Conditions
Please read the following document carefully. These conditions set out the terms of the contract between Store4Sure Limited (“The Contractor”) (Registered in England and Wales, No. 09697875. Unit 22 Abenbury Way, Wrexham, Clywd, LL13 9UZ) and you (“The Customer”). By continuing with this agreement you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these conditions (also referred to as the “Agreement”). This Agreement is governed by English Law.
1.1 Any reference to “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Facility”, “The Contractor” or “The Company” refers to Store4sure.
1.2 Any reference to “You”, “Your” or “The Customer” refers to the person agreeing to this contract, as defined in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
1.3 Any reference to “Goods” or “Items” refers to the items stored under this contract.
1.4 Any reference to “The Service” refers to the services provided by Store4sure under the provisions of this contract.
2. Prices & Quotations
2.1 Prices quoted do not include VAT and/or any other fees payable to third party statutory bodies. If any fees are incurred these will be invoiced to you on top of any agreed price.
2.2 While We make every effort to make sure all prices are correct at the time of quotation We reserve the right to amend any information as needed.
2.3 Quotations are based on stock prices and do not include any added extras.
2.4 Quotations are not guarantees that We have the quoted items or service available on the day you require; neither does it constitute a contact between The Customer and Store4sure.
2.5 Storage rate prices are reviewed every 12 months. We reserve the right to increase prices in line with market standards or trends if it is considered necessary to cover costs of supplying The Service.
3. Storage Safety & Exclusions
3.1 We do not allow the storage of the following goods (unless a waiver is given in writing by an official representative of Store4sure):-
- Liquids, including paints, paraffin, oil and petroleum etc.
- Chemicals, Gas bottles, combustible or highly inflammable or any item that is hazardous, volatile or unsafe to the general public.
- Food items or perishable goods.
- Medical supplies, drugs or strong smelling perfumes and cosmetics.
- Mattresses or bedding must be covered by a sealed non allergic or plastic mattress cover.
- Pet foods. Pet bedding, Baskets, Cages/Carriers or Pet related items and Garden Fertilizers of any kind.
- Machinery containing oil, water or fuel unless fully drained and sealed.
3.2 Goods must be stored in a safe and secure manor.
3.3 Items must not be left in the corridors unattended, restrict access to other customer’s storage rooms or fire exits.
3.4 Goods that contravene clauses 3.1, 3.2 or 3.3 may be removed, re-stacked or made safe without notice. This is a chargeable service (see clause 7.9).
4. Customers Undertaking
4.1 The Customers must:-
- Always keep Store4sure informed of any changes to Your address and telephone number. Our records must reflect current and up-to-date contact details at all times.
- Declare the correct information requested on all official documentation.
- Be present personally or assign an approved representative to be present for them every time Goods are deposited, removed and/or inspected to oversee that Goods are stored within the guidelines contained within this contract.
- Keep to the payment terms agreed upon commencing this Agreement (see section 7).
- Obtain sufficient insurance to cover any Items that might be lost, stolen or damaged whilst in our Facility. Uninsured goods are stored at the owners risk.
- Not allow children under the age of 12 years old to enter Our storage area. Children under 12 years of age are not covered by Our insurers and no claims will be accepted or entered into for loss, damage or injury to them. Please make sure children do not ride on trolleys as this can be dangerous to them and others.
You explicitly agree that if clause 4.1a or 4.1d are not upheld, We may use third party agents to aid in debt recovery and/or identify Your new address (including but not limited to credit agencies).
5. Customer Conduct
5.1 You agree to use Store4sure’s facility only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Facility, render the Facility inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Facility or its content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify any contents not owned by You. You agree not to use the Facility in any manner that might interfere with the rights of Store4sure or any third party. Damage caused by a customer will be repaired or replaced and charged to the storage room holder at Full reinstatement cost.
5.2 You understand and agree that You are personally responsible for Your behaviour while on any property licensed to Store4sure. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Store4sure, its affiliates, licensees, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and/or exemplary damages), and reasonable solicitors fees, resulting from or arising out of Your use, misuse, or inability to use the Facility or gain access to content, or any violation by You of these terms of service.
6. Declaration of Goods
6.1 By agreeing to this contract You confirm:-
- You are the owner of all goods stored; or You have the express written authorisation of the owner of said Goods.
- All Goods conform to all terms laid out in this contract.
7. Payments, Billing and Charges
7.1 All charges and transactions made though Store4sure are payable by debit card, cash, standing order or bank transfer unless alternative methods have been agreed upon in writing. We will in some cases accept cheques but we now charge £3.50 to clear them.
7.2 Credit card transactions (where permitted) may incur an additional 2% charge to cover processing fees.
7.3 Billing periods are charged at whole unit increments. Part weeks and hourly rates are rounded up to the nearest chargeable amount.
7.4 Payment for the first month rental period must be made in advance. All subsequent payments must be made within seven days of your billing period (as set out on your booking form).
7.5 All outstanding charges must be settled before final removal of stored items. Anyone failing to abide by this rule will be pursued and any outstanding amounts enforced.
7.6 Two weeks rental will be charged at the completion of your rental if notice of 14 days is not given (see clause 9.1). Open ended notice is not permitted.
7.7 Interest is charged on outstanding amounts at 3% above Barclays Bank PLC base lending rate, calculated on a daily basis from the date when payment becomes due up to an including the date of actual payment including all accrued interest.
7.8 Unpaid/bounced cheques will incur a £25 penalty charge.
7.9 General in-house services are billed @ £25 per hour, per person. Clearance, administration, liquidation and disposal of delinquent storage units will be billed at £150 per hour. Outsourced services are charged on a case by case basis.
7.10 A discounted rental price is given on periods of storage over 4 weeks (or at the General Managers discretion). Invoices rendered will show the date payment is due by, the discounted rate, as well as the non-discounted rates. If invoices are not paid in accordance with the terms shown on the invoice, the full non-discounted amount becomes payable and will be required to be settled before rooms can be vacated.
7.11 Any damage caused to locked rooms, partitions, walls, floors, locks or any part of the Facility or boundary perimeters will be charged to the client at a full reinstatement cost. Trolleys are provided for customer use. Damage caused by customers who drag items across floors will be charged for their repair or repainting.
8. Lien, Non-Payment & Debt Recovery
8.1 We have a lien over Your Goods until the cleared payment of any outstanding debt has been received by Us in full (see clause 7.1).
8.2 It is Your responsibility to contact Us if you are having financial difficulties. We are unable to liaise with You if you ignore correspondence from Store4sure.
8.3 Unless an arrangement is agreed upon in writing by an official representative of Store4sure:
- If a total of 1 months unpaid invoices accrue, access to goods will be restricted. You will receive no less than 1 (one) notice of outstanding payment due.
- If a total of 3 months unpaid invoices accrue, You will receive no less than 1 (one) notice of outstanding payment due, and 1 (one) default letter.
- If a total of 6 months unpaid invoices accrue, this Agreement will be terminated. Items stored will be disposed of to prevent any further debt escalating (see clause 7.9). You will receive no less than 3 (three) notices of outstanding payment due, 1 (one) default letter and 1 (one) notice of our intention to dispose of abandoned Goods.
8.4 If a total of 3 months unpaid invoices accrue, a default notice will be produced and sent to the address on your file (see clause 4.1) showing the outstanding amounts. If the outstanding debt is then not settled within 7 days, We will seek to recover the debt through the courts.
8.5 If a total of 6 months unpaid invoices accrue, abandoned Goods will be liquidated/Disposed of by any means that We have at our disposal. Any monies that may derive from this procedure will be used to recoup administration and other costs incurred for storage clearance (see clause 7.9). Any balance after costs are paid will be used to clear the arrears on your account.
9. Termination & Modification
9.1 This Agreement may be terminated by either The Customer or Store4sure by giving no less than 14 days written notice. At the point of termination any outstanding debts must be settled and all Goods must be removed (see clause 8.1).
9.2 We may find it necessary to correct errors or modify the terms of this agreement. You will be given no less than 28 days notice of any significant changes to our terms. You agree that continued usage of the service is your express acceptance of the new agreement. If you do not agree to any changes made to this agreement, you may terminate this contact as set out in clause 9.1.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1 YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT STORE4SURE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF STORE4SURE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.